Monday, March 6, 2017

The West Legacy: A Special : Fabian

Before I made a post getting on with The Random Legacy Challenge, I thought it would be important to write a short, one-featured post when something important happens. Something meaningful to the story did happen. On Sunday, at 3:00 P.M, Fabian died of old age.

His funeral was held on Monday, where it aptly began to rain.

I feel sad, which is strange, considering they are just sims. I was only a little teary-eyed, that is until The Grim Reaper decided to send Jillian a very late wedding present. The message attached read "My best wishes from The Grim Reaper. I sent you an Astral Playground Telescope for your wedding gift". He gave them a Neighbor Watcher. (Grim is at it again, rubbing salt in the wound after he just reaped the soul of your loved one.)

I never expected that Fabian would die so soon, and it makes me wonder when we will lose Jillian too. I have my doubts about giving the torch over to Lara. I guess it is because she isn't the sim I started out with. But, never the less, I'm sure there will be many more memories to be made with her and her family. 

And with that, I feel like now is a good time to go over some of my favorite Fabian moments. 

Fabian went by many names:

The Man In Makeup

The Psychopath Swimmer
The Dumpster Diver
Mr. Neighbor Watcher
And:
The Love Of Jillian's Life

Goodbye, Fabian. We'll miss you.🌝

No comments:

Post a Comment