Thursday, March 2, 2017

The West Legacy: Week 5 & 6

Wednesday: Dead Men Steal No Stuff

"Revenge! Kill an NPC who has done you wrong". (I'm coming for you, Marta.)
Trapped

I put the urn next to the potato shine.

I moved the grave so she can't troll them from the beyond.

The epitaph says: "Here Lies Marta Aguilar, That's What You Get For Stealing Our Stuff."

Friday: Fired

"Fired from your job". Jillian quit work to take care of Lara. 

On the subject of Lara, she grew up and is now a toddler.

Isn't she cute?
My only question is, where did she get her yellow hair from? Was it Jillian's hair color before it turned white? A distant ancestor perhaps?

Sunday: Family Time

"Nothing". Oh, okay. 

With all this time on their hands, the toddler learned all the essential skills (Like walking).

Fabian was promoted to Team Captain.

I made the toddler room better
and I made a room for Lara when she becomes a child.
(The blue thing in the corner is her bed)


Thursday: Birthdays

"Have a baby". The only problem is, they are already having one! The generator can read my sims' minds now, I guess. 

Lara had a party and aged up.


Lara the Child

Extras:

(I checked the family inventory, and saw this painting. It turns out Fabian has been stealing things from his workplace while I wasn't looking.)



She went to the gym and fell on the treadmill

The Face of  True Terror

Our gnome died, apparently. R.I.P.
See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment